Most of these companies need high continuity, wide variety of medical applications, interfaces. Their data is scattered amongst many vendors providing the medical base solutions for their type of medical practice. Lots of them depend on some legacy fax server as most medical providers still use Fax as their verification process. They cannot face a down time as their patient’s are seldom in critical need of care and checkups. My firm has worked in this environment to collect a skillset that suits such companies best.
Remote Access, Remote Scanning and Printing, VPN
Pandemic has changed our world of operations. Remote access used to be based on Geographical needs. Today it has become a necessity with seamless access to network resources just like you were at work onsite. All of our client have been operating from home at 70% capacity, 30% being onsite as they desire to do so. The remote access has to be provided with encrypted data, multi factor authentication, their home nodes security, full
- Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, Remote user security, encryption.
- Tracking and monitoring software.
- AEM Backups, Veeam, Datto Sharepoint Library and Sites
- Office 365 Migrations, from Novell Groupwise, From On-Premise Exchange, From the Google Suite, from one domain to another for mergers, From one Office 365 tenant to another office 365 tenant.
- Novell and Groupwise support available with resourced partners help
- Syteline Support available with resourced partners help